Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I've been crazy!

Well, I haven't exactly been able to keep up on all this web stuff lately. We've been busy getting things together for the opening of our bar/restaurant. When? Well, we're at the mercy of the PLCB, so who knows. But we're planning for everything to close sometime in April. Which would mean we would be open sometime in May. So, because of my sheer slack-a-tude here, I've decided that our logo would be the shirt this week. Here it is, in its...um...glory.




I did the logo all by my lonesome. Let me know if you like it. If you hate it, just wait until I'm not so stressed...then you can tell me that you hate it. If you want to learn more about the restaurant, you can go to downeyshouse.com. Oh, and this isn't an April Fool's joke. I still have to figure out what I'm going to 'fool' my kids on today. Gotta get creative!

No comments: